• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brownhill is cheap, homegrown and isn’t Joe Hodge but apart from that it’s the most meh signing I think we could make.

If we sell Lemina at this stage I’ll be so far beyond apoplectic you may just get a week of the forum sans me.

Think he's our most important player, I can't see us letting him go unless they bid stupid money.

Mario Lemina is our most important player, if we sell him we can just give up..

Depends, in a scenario where we sold him for 30m and signed 3 players for 10, we could end up being a better side for it. In the more likely one that the money just goes into the bank then yes we'd be a lot worse off.

If has gotten swole these last few months on here with the amount of heavy lifting its been doing.

Depends, in a scenario where we sold him for 30m and signed 3 players for 10, we could end up being a better side for it. In the more likely one that the money just goes into the bank then yes we'd be a lot worse off.

We wouldn't though, would we? That's the problem. As you said, it'll go in the bank.

We can't sell him, or Gomes or Nunes - all three are essential to how we play and we won't lose a lot of midfield battles this year as long as they are all playing.

Che Adams looks like he's going to Everton for £12m. Not that I'd pay that for him, but it shows our offer of a loan as laughable and also shows what you get for £12m shopping in the English league.

It does improve them though given the very low bar they are starting from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back