• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bolton, Wrexham, FC United and Walsall"...

That's the level we're shopping at? Really?
FearfulMelodicHammerheadshark-max-1mb.gif

How the fuck have you been taken in by that, seriously.

Someone is being disingenous, from the article:

Wolves have a long-standing interest and new boss Gary O’Neil is looking closely at Brownhill as he looks to bolster his squad with some fresh faces.

But they are not Brownhill’s only admirers. We also understand that Crystal Palace, Everton, Leeds, Leicester and Middlesbrough are also keen.

Edit - I was much politer than DW. Win.

Brownhill is a decent player. He's not going to set the world alight, but he's reliable, tidy on the ball and ultimately, in a different parish to Joe Hodge as the fourth choice midfielder.

Brownhill is a decent player. He's not going to set the world alight, but he's reliable, tidy on the ball and ultimately, in a different parish to Joe Hodge as the fourth choice midfielder.
Far too sensible, I’m afraid.

I mean, if we only have £5M and this is what they spend it on it's a very meh. As an upgrade on Hodge and someone not scared to play up the park, it's fine.

Gomes is going to miss at least 3 games and Lemina probably similar so some depth would be welcome. Obviously if it's either or then a ch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back