• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him already

"He also entered the Guinness Book of Records in January 2021 for scoring the longest ever goal. From a distance of 96.01 metres, "

I like him already

"He also entered the Guinness Book of Records in January 2021 for scoring the longest ever goal. From a distance of 96.01 metres, "
If he played a season for us he'd end up our top scorer...

I like him already

Shambles of an effort from the Cheltenham keeper. Got divers boots on.

Reactions: b3h
King put as much effort into that as Sa does for a 5 metre pass and got it 95 metres further up the pitch

Metres?!

moe-me.gif

Just using the Record Book option for measuring things. Good enough for the folk at Guinness, good enough for me

(also I am not converting shit on a Monday morning)

With Coady, Collins and Kilman all gone/potentially gone, how might our homegrown squad status be effected?

I guess King helps with that.

Reactions: b3h
Coady wasn't here anyway so he doesn't count in relation to what we had last season.

If Giles stays then he has to be registered as he's 23 now and he'll count.

Pretty sure we don't have to register Bueno this year (not 21 until mid-September) but when he is old enough he'll count as HG.

We've also lost Joao, Adama and Ruben. I suspect we'll just have more 'gaps' in the squad than last year
Adama's hardly someone we'll miss in terms of output and we're well-stocked at CM tbf.

Oh yeah, I was talking purely from a 'home-grown vs non-home-grown' squad place perspective

My bad! Ain't had my morning coffee yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back