• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Napoli make us an offer we can't refuse (even though they already have!)

Oh don’t get me wrong, I agree. But I can see why they’ve shit themselves and rejected it.
Nah, they’re just trying to up the price. No one is shitting themselves at the thought of losing Kilman 🤣

Wolves reject 30.5mil for Kilman off Napoli agreed 23 mil offer from Brentford for Collins worrying times for us not really heard of any linked incomings hope shi/Hobbs get this right

I went off on one after Brighton (my view hasn't shifted much from here ) and it wouldn't surprise me if that and Arsenal have influenced Lopetegui too.

Most of them have got fuck all heart and nowhere near enough talent to make up for it. Go away because we aren't here to scrape 14th or so every year.

Amazing to think that our darling Ruben went for 47Million and we're holding onto that useless cunt cunt Kilman untill we get 40Million???
There's something seriously skewed with that picture!

Won’t be many non-JL players left in the starting XI soon. Which should be nice
Exactly. Ace as it was, the 2017-2020 era is over.

This is the best manager we can possibly hope to get (we've seen what the alternative looks like), back him and let him have his own team now.

Twitter links are absolutely useless now btw, better off just copy/pasting the text directly.

Nothing worrying at all so far IMO. It's encouraging that we are managing to sell average players for maximum value.

Out of last seasons first XI, which players have we lost? Neves, who we already have replacements in place, and now Kilman, who we have targets lined up at CB such as Garcia, amongst no doubt plenty of others.

Everyone else was either surplus, or leaving out of contract any way. Streamlining the squad to rebuild in the managers vision, and making good money doing so is a positive in my eyes.

Just to catch up

1) I previously described my view I felt Cuniha was a Che Adams level talent, so have absolutely no desire to see the pair combine forces!

2) That Napoli bid is insane. Surely we have some targets we could flip him out and bring in, particularly with the amount of release clauses that exist in many of the leagues we usually seem to trade in.

I’ve defended Kilman but I wouldn’t be playing hard ball north of £30m, Napoli might not come back! He’s a decent mid to lower PL CH and I’d be amazed if Lop can’t replace Kilman and Collins for a lot less than we bring in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back