• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Target audience reference, kids ask your grandparents.

Not sure if it’s been mentioned, apparently signing Tom King from Northampton
He the guy who looks like a 1/2 scale mini of a GK? 5'5" or something crazy?

Must have hallucinated whoever I'm thinking of; it's not like I've seen Northampton play recently.

The one that comes up in a search is a 28 year old journeymen keeper who is 6ft4, barely made an appearance above League 2 from the looks of it.
Played for Millwall when they got promoted and I think has scored a couple of goals or something?

The one that comes up in a search is a 28 year old journeymen keeper who is 6ft4, barely made an appearance above League 2 from the looks of it.
Signing because our Tone likes 3 senior keepers in the training sessions and allows us to loan out the U21 keepers.

Unless the keepers pick up the plague he will continue to be a keeper with barely an appearance above L2.

A kind of low scale Scott Carson signing. Everton have Lonners in their 3rd keeper role, that's how unimportant it is for actual games.

He has made a couple of Wales squads from the looks of it, so it does make more sense now as presume Roberts has recommended him in some way for this role.

Nico González apparently available for €10M. We were linked last summer, I wonder if we go back in for him.

Only seems to be Spanish & Portuguese teams linked though, might be his preference to stay there.

Think the "bid accepted" stuff was from Thursday or so. I don't think he'll be going to Portugal next week.

Not really on here from what I can tell, but we have some right damn crybaby fans on other outlets saying we are championship bound as no new players have come in yet worth anything,fire everybody,etc. First off, we had to sell to buy(Which we have done a very good job getting value back) and I am quite sure JL knows what kind of players he wants and who will fit his style.

Be patient or man up, whichever works best for ya.

Yeah the #WWFC tag is full of complete fannies convinced we’ll never sign a player again.

Thank goodness Twitter is going down in flames
But Lopetegui said he wanted everyone in by 1st July!

Except that never ever ever happens and guess what, sometimes he talks shit, like every football manager (better than the 100% shit his predecessor spouted).

That's at least manager BS that has a grain of truth in it. I'm sure Lop would prefer getting everyone in immediately; t'ain't never gonna happen that way but it sure would be ideal.

Yeah, that'll be a no.

The king of 4 goals in 4 followed by 0 goals in 20. And I'd veto him just for managing to fuck up an open goal from 1 yard at Molineux last season. Kept Lage in a job for another month that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back