• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he might take this Paolo Maldini quote a bit too literally, mind.

Dm1HT6NXcAAscf5.jpg
Darren Ferguson likes this

Kim Min-Jae isn't as good as is being made out atm but even still that's a serious downgrade. Great business if we manage to rinse them for £30M.

It's obviously my untrained eye but the Serie A champions being in at that price makes no sense to me.

Like, a mid-table Premier League team - obviously he is English, he fills one of those pesky homegrown spots, he has played quite a bit of Premier League football now (some of it badly), left footed, if I squint a bit then I can see it, obviously all the European money is in this league too.

Serie A - he doesn't speak Italian, who knows how he'll settle, no HG quota in play and how could you watch his last season and think "yes, that is the man for us". Napoli don't even play the back three where he has played all his best football. And you're in the Champions League! I can categorically say he is not a Champions League defender.

But they're welcome to bid.

Twatter has stopped me from viewing as a non subscriber. @Lupo to translate?

Oh my, these two are absolute doozies :ROFLMAO:

1 - Poor Everton

2 - Massive teams he's played for

I love the pronunciation of these AI voice overs :)

Iván Jaime seems close to joining Porto which is a shame. Would've loved him here.

Thought they were broke?
Nah, they need to raise funds but they've got enough saleable assets that it isn't an issue really. Jaime isn't going to be expensive and Famalicão are a Mendes club so it'll probably be on favourable terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back