• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember who it was that was telling me last week that 10-12 out was unrealistic.

Well:

Neves
Moutinho
Adama
Costa
Coady
Collins

All gone or very close to gone

Raul
RAN
Podence
Jonny
Sanderson
Guedes

All clearly players we want to get rid of ASAP

There's 12 before we move on to the likes of Kilman, Sa and Fabio (who can all go for all I care). And Hwang, though there's no real chance of that.

I'm all for it. Get them out of here.

They obviously think they can squeeze a bit more and rightly so.
Yeah but have to sell him for that price I mean come on. 5m really gonna make that much difference? I see no other team even coming close to offering 35. Get him out of here.

I mean, it really depends on the replacements, but imagien north of 60m for Collins & Kilman. Absurd to offer that, and insane to turn down.
Imagine sat watching say, our home game vs Brighton last season, looking at those two and thinking "yeah, £60m worth of talent right there".

It defies belief.

The fuck?

Just sell him, that's a mental bid.
Come at an awkward time with Collins on his way out, I guess. That would be Coady, Kilman & Collins gone within a couple of days of each other and we’d have only two senior centre backs in Dawson & Toti.

We’re going to need to start seeing some incomings sooner rather than later.

I do agree, though - that’s a mental bid. If they come back with something higher we simply have to take it.

Come at an awkward time with Collins on his way out, I guess. That would be Coady, Kilman & Collins gone within a couple of days of each other and we’d have only two senior centre backs in Dawson & Toti.
I don't care about that tbf.

In January 2014 we happily lost all of Griffiths, Doyle and Sigurdarson then never picked Cassidy again, they were ALL our strikers in the first half of the season. We just bought a miles better one in Dicko. And Leon, but I don't want to talk about that today.

We’re going to need to start seeing some incomings sooner rather than later.

I do agree, though - that’s a mental bid. If they come back with something higher we simply have to take it.

I think we could get a decent centre half the day before the season starts and he'd slot in and look no less comfortable than Kilman

Clearly its very early in the window still, and the club think they can squeeze a few more quid out of Napoli.

Not sure why we'd want to risk them wriggling off the hook though.

I think we could get a decent centre half the day before the season starts and he'd slot in and look no less comfortable than Kilman

Oh don’t get me wrong, I agree. But I can see why they’ve shit themselves and rejected it.

Couldn't help myself and had a gander at Napoli's forums. Let us just say they are...less than thrilled that he is looked at to be Kim's replacement haha. Will be their problem though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back