• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
As people have said, we don’t know the full story, he was 15 at the time (not saying that excuses it), no idea on his personal situation, etc, etc.

As mentioned it’s where you put your trust in the scouting team.

That being said, if it was a case of signing him when he was 16 after he had been kicked out of the academy, it would be a 100% no.

I guess theyd do their due diligence and make a decision on whether he’s still a tool or not

Sometimes, when you’re out at night minding your business, you come across someone who deserves a really good slap.

IMG_0708.png
Depending on how you look at xG, he’s either an absurd finisher or he’s due a regression. Although tbf 0.41xG/90 is probably better than any of our players managed last season.

Cant believe he wont get a full third degree on this subject when lop and others get to a face to face with him.

I'd rather just sign someone who wasn't a complete prick even if he was young. It's not as if he's a generational talent like Fabio...

I'd rather just sign someone who wasn't a complete prick even if he was young. It's not as if he's a generational talent like Fabio...
chimp-laughing.gif

And that’s fair enough, really. I don’t think they’ll be going out of fashion any time soon, though.

And that’s fair enough, really. I don’t think they’ll be going out of fashion any time soon, though.
No they are not going anywhere especially as I think more and more clubs are gonna try follow the Brentford and Brighton model of finding hidden gems, especially as more and more financial constraints come into play.

The problem is taking them entirely on their own gives no context, as demonstrated by the stats Alan has given. The player is outperforming xG but there is no information as to why? Is he a lethal finisher or is this a spawny outlier that will revert to mean? Without proper scouting it’s just a number that is interesting.

The stats seem to tell us he doesn't seem to pass very often and when he does he's not so accurate.

Liverpool supposedly joining the Nathan Collins transfer saga.

He does seem to have a lot of interest. We might regret this in a year or two.

Now if there could be a Deutsch-approved bidding war for Kilman that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back