• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

L’intérêt du club de la banlieue de Birmingham

Get fucked

His listed weaknesses on Sofascore are Aerial Duels and Ball Control. Finishing rate is very good.

Hugely uncomfortable with signing a player with a history of sexual assault, though.

His listed weaknesses on Sofascore are Aerial Duels and Ball Control. Finishing rate is very good.

Hugely uncomfortable with signing a player with a history of sexual assault, though.
We’re they proven or just accused?

The person named as the source

"Hill at 2.20: Wahi in Wolverhampton!!In any case, the interest of the English club is real… for the shot with in the background the shadow of Jorge Mendes who keeps a hand on the file."
One of the guys in his replies is French and described living in Manchester as “living in a third world country”, which made me chuckle.

Some comedown losing a man like Ruben from the squad and bringing in a scratty little sexpest...

Mason Greenwood was basically 'accused, not proven', but we've all heard the tapes and we all know what he is
Not sure how that answers my question?

Was a genuine question to see if he’s been found guilty (or tapes ala greenwood found)

Just because you’ve been accused doesn’t automatically throw you into the greenwood camp.

Not sure how that answers my question?

Was a genuine question to see if he’s been found guilty (or tapes ala greenwood found)

Just because you’ve been accused doesn’t automatically throw you into the greenwood camp.

Well he was absolutely prolific for Caen's youth teams and they fucked him off, I think that speaks volumes given the morality of football clubs

I know from experience what "just accused" means to a victim.

I'll judge it for myself, thanks.
You’re reading to much into the terminology I’ve used (which, btw was unintentional)

By ‘just accused’ I mean has someone said ‘they have done X’ and it’s just been thrown out as no evidence, this didn’t. You hear of quite a few accusations about players being thrown around, but not all of them mean they’re guilty or done it.

Having not read the articles, I have just asked a question.

I know you didn't mean anything by it specifically, what I mean to say is that often there is very little evidence that even can be produced. There wouldn't have been anywhere for a case to go.

It's a fucking heavy thing to carry to feel your body has been stolen from you and to know there's nothing you can do to convince people of what's happened.

I know you didn't mean anything by it specifically, what I mean to say is that often there is very little evidence that even can be produced. There wouldn't have been anywhere for a case to go.

It's a fucking heavy thing to carry to feel your body has been stolen from you and to know there's nothing you can do to convince people of what's happened.
I totally get, and understand your stance, Alan. Just wanted to clarify me saying ‘just accused’ doesn’t mean I take those sort of accusations lightly, or believe in the ‘o they weren’t found guilty therefore they didn’t do it and the accuser is a liar’, as that doesn’t reflect me at all.

No harm done 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back