• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t really blame him then. With the lack of a bid from a Champions League club, that would be pretty hard to turn down.

I’d be tempted to throw my morals out of the window for £26m a year to be honest.
He will be one of the lowest paid of the recent recruits. Kante will earn around 4 times as much a year for example.

Last edited:
Let's be honest here:

Most everyone on here would go there for the kind of money he is getting.

Good luck to him,he has been a great player for the club,and will always be part of the club.

Fantastic for our FFP issues and that's what is most important tbh.We all knew he was gonna go.

Fair enough I just think most would.
I think so too. If you're a professional and someone is offering you a salary which is very unlikely to be matched elsewhere it becomes difficult to say no

The salary he will be getting makes a material difference to his life, and the life of his children.

Stories say all agreed. Wolves accepted the bid of £47m and he will travel for medicals in the next few days
I haven’t seen that. All I’ve seen is ‘personal terms not yet agreed but not seen as a problem’

Genuinely, you couldn't offer me any sum of money to live in Saudi Arabia, I'd despise it. But I'm not everyone.
It would probably be pretty rough but it’s enough money that he’ll have a fair chunk left over when he moves back to Europe.

It’s pennies to the Saudis but it’s £26m/yr I’d rather was in his pocket than theirs.

Some proper attention seeking hyperbole on social media over Neves.

My favourite being 'he's dead to me'. I mean come on FFS :ROFLMAO:

It's a better deal for us than I expected. A much higher transfer fee and to be perfectly honest, the only thing I care about in all of this is how this sale can benefit Wolves.

I wish Ruben all the best no matter where he ends up. It's the absolute least he's earned and deserves.

Seriously where he goes after us is his problem it’s not like he’s gone to Villa or Albion. Gone to a club that we’ll never play plus we’ve got a nice tidy fee. He’s stayed here long enough he could have gone a few years ago but has stayed. People seriously need to get a grip.

6 years service, always an exemplary attitude, some top class performances, the best goals I've ever seen from a Wolves player and a key part of the most successful Wolves side I might ever see in my lifetime.

And then we sell him for 3 times the amount we paid for him.

The term 'legend' is often overused but it's absolutely right for Ruben Neves.

Some proper attention seeking hyperbole on social media over Neves.

My favourite being 'he's dead to me'. I mean come on FFS :ROFLMAO:

It's a better deal for us than I expected. A much higher transfer fee and to be perfectly honest, the only thing I care about in all of this is how this sale can benefit Wolves.

I wish Ruben all the best no matter where he ends up. It's the absolute least he's earned and deserves.
Wow that's proper mad some of that lol.People need to stop being dramatic about this whole thing.He has been a fantastic player for us and will always be remembered as such.

He us doing what is best for him and his family,nothing personal which some Wolves fans are taking it.They need to get laid or get high whichever comes first and get a grip.

Thank you Ruben.Hope you tear it up over there friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back