• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
GFFH is the only seemingly genuine ITK I’ve seen on any forum who doesn’t have a “look at me” complex.

So on that alone I think they’ve earned some grace.

Place would be dull if people could only post when they're things that are 100% correct.

Using the new rules 100% acurate posts only rule means my posts would be reduced down to approximately 3.
3 ?

NO IT FUCKING ISN'T!
A8evDPNCEAEIl-Z

Getting to the point where a player will be disappointed if he isn't linked with a Saudi club

Mendes is back with Barcelona this week to push on with their transfer dealings/tell Xavi who is coming and who is going (and to tell those players where they are going)

So expect the Neves/Fati rumours to kick on this week and also Paddy's rage to increase by x100 (at a minimum)

Mendes is back with Barcelona this week to push on with their transfer dealings/tell Xavi who is coming and who is going (and to tell those players where they are going)

So expect the Neves/Fati rumours to kick on this week and also Paddy's rage to increase by x100 (at a minimum)
Is that possible? Even at 50% he’d probably self combust!

Would love us to do a very un-Wolves like signing and get Harry Maguire, who would be quality next to Dawson. But unfortunately, it looks like Villa, Newcastle and West Ham are after him. And with European football and big wages on offer, we wouldn't even be in the conversation, unfortunately. He just needs to get away from Old Trafford and will be a really solid signing for someone.

Kondogbia is obviously a good player but was hoping any CM signing would be a bit more forward thinking with Gome, Lemina and B.Traore all being more defensive minded players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back