• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy time of year for him innit

He quite often fakes up images I think?

If there’s any truth in Liam’s article and we are indeed looking for sub-£20m signings (I’m not completely against that idea), then I wouldn’t mind having a chat with Sunderland about Jack Clarke. Would suit one of those wide forward roles & looks a real talent. Homegrown too.

Fair play to Rob Edwards guiding Luton to the play off final.

Anderlecht didn't want him, PSV don't want him.

Fabio Ismail destined for Walsall when he's released after spending the rest of his Wolves career on loan.
Ajax after him according to the rumour I saw earlier.

Ajax after him according to the rumour I saw earlier.
Jorge working hard to get him another move.

Pretty clear he isn't going to play here, we just need to fuck him off and if they do think he might come good one day put a buyback clause in to any transfer fee (🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

I’d bet he would score more goals next season than Diego Costa managed as our first choice centre forward this season, so at the moment if he comes back he improves the squad.

That said, I hope we sign better options than the two players mentioned above, allowing Fabio to go out on loan again!

I don't see the point of loaning him out to Holland or Belgium again. What do we learn from that?

Easy to forget that he's still just 20 years old, but yeah, if he's going to have any sort of career here it has to start next season.

Seems a very good profile for his age. Might not want to uproot though as he's just had a kid.

Screenshot 2023-05-30 192945.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back