• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know if anyone knows but may be bullshit I’ve read that wolves are preparing a 25 million pound bid for Coventry striker Viktor Gyökeres in the summer

I mean come the summer I hope there’s s complete rebuild of this squad as we need the dead wood out imo sa Semedo Collins Johnny Jimenez Traore should go neves times up now as believe he wants a move and moutinhos legs have gone so think he will also go I think enough money will be generated there too improve the squad from that lot being sold

Outside of Neves that lot are generating zip.

with neves being sold and if players above are sold I believe we’d still be looking at around 70/80 mill granted neves money would be the majority of that figure

No one is paying anywhere near 10million for Collins based on the video he has put out there this season in the Prem.

Also feel that Jiminez would be a 3 or 4 million level fee at best to just dump his wages off the club, given his lack of form and game time, I can't see us getting anywhere near 70 but would be delighted to be wrong.

Last edited:
My personal prediction of who leaves this summer.

Sold/Released: Sarkic, Jonny, Ait-Nouri, Sanderson, Coady, Neves, Moutinho, Perry, Podence, Adama, Guedes, Jimenez.
One of Costa/Silva/Kalajdzic (JL’s decision)

Loan: Moulden, Hoever, Lembikisa, Mosquera, Marques, Lonwijk, Bolla, Hodge, Kawabe, Cundle, Corbeanu, Campbell

Sold/Released: Sarkic, Jonny, Ait-Nouri, Sanderson, Coady, Neves, Moutinho, Perry, Podence, Adama, Guedes, Jimenez.

Loan: Moulden, Hoever, Lembikisa, Mosquera, Marques, Lonwijk, Bolla, Hodge, Kawabe, Cundle, Corbeanu, Campbell

I'd expect Giles to be sold too?

I think we'd struggle to move Kalajdzic in the Summer even if he's not in the manager's plans, maybe a loan I guess but I can't see us someone spending a fee so soon after his ACL. Disappointed to not see Sa and Semedo on your list.

I watched some of the Blackburn game on Monday, Wharton looked green to me. Surely a buy and loan straight back candidate rather than a here and now for our squad?

I think we'd struggle to move Kalajdzic in the Summer even if he's not in the manager's plans, maybe a loan I guess but I can't see us someone spending a fee so soon after his ACL. Disappointed to not see Sa and Semedo on your list
Sasa or Silva would be a loan I should have said.
On Semedo I think we’ll activate the two year extension and he’ll stay another year, unless we want to sign two right-backs this summer. Likely to go next summer with a Hoever, Bolla or Lembikisa ready to take his place.
Sa will be here fighting for his place.

I hope we keep Cundle, he's good enough imo.

I think Bolla and Kawabe are out of contact and probably released.

We’re hawking Marques about apparently (permanent). Harkin we’re trying to find a club for too I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back