• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
May as well just sign Tony Daley again. 14 games this season, 17 last. Had about 6 different injuries all linked to a weakness in one area and over compensating in others, can't remember where, might be his back
We could have Sasa play the first half of the season, and DCL the second half....

DCL's purple patch coincided with Ancelotti's appointment.

Even allowing for the injuries his record before and after that appointment has been poor.

32|4
34|6
17|5
11|2

He's reverted to type I'm the absence of that manager which had been accelerated by injuries. Not too dissimilar to Raul.

You'd be hard pressed to find a PL player with less ability than Hwang, but he works hard and occasionally contributes in some mysterious way. Technically he's fucking shit.

Serge Aurier?

Exciting. We are def scoring 100 goals next season....

1683032694042.png

I can also reveal we want a keeper than can't concede, a defender that can't be beaten and box to box snotter midfielder

Quite probably

Also fuck Barcelona. Just in general. Don't do business with them if we can help it unless we like IOUs and generally being shafted.

Swap him for Guedes and Semedo

More likely to be Neves innit.

Lower down the Mendes ladder to shift Guedes and co

Only missed 2 games through injury this season.

Not played a huge amount though.

Haven't paid attention this season but he always seemed to be flying then crocked for months...came back and repeated that.

He wouldn't be our first Fati. We've had Ray Hankin, Jackie Gallagher and Darren Ferguson
giphy.gif

Ansu Fati to Wolves would be the most guaranteed flop signing ever. I almost want it to happen so I can see him sat on the bench watching Hwang & Podence crash around like toddlers in a ball pit.

So he wants to stay at Barca? And probably doesn't want to leave? This only ends one way

So he wants to stay at Barca? And probably doesn't want to leave? This only ends one way
Loaned to us with an option to sign for £15m, bar 2 brilliant performances is generally shit, sent back to Barca, joins [insert Mendes club here] for £12m, is a superstar and we shout at Jeff for not signing him?

If he's like Trincao and Guedes it'll be two brilliant goals out of nothing during what otherwise are also shite performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back