• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Golf Thread

Sunday, Monday or Wednesday for me. The bride gets her shifts a month in advance so can't concretely commit anything further than the same calendar month really

Cracking idea.
After 10 July, I'm pretty free until 21 August.
If people prefer weekends, I could only do sunday. However any weekday is available except monday.
Should we consider a different venue? Or the same one?

Wednesday 22nd July? Course TBD?

I'm playing on the 14th, so can't really do the 15th and on holiday on the 29th.

How long before Jordan Speith becomes world number one. He has just added the U.S. Open to his masters title.

I'm playing on the 14th, so can't really do the 15th and on holiday on the 29th.

Ho long are you on hols for Penk? Could go 5th, 12th or 17th of August if Del's better half still allows him a Wednesday off.

Ho long are you on hols for Penk? Could go 5th, 12th or 17th of August if Del's better half still allows him a Wednesday off.

Can do any of those, the 17th a Monday rather than a Wednesday.

5th or 17th is an option, just depends on the wife's shifts, should get them early July

I can do the 5th. Did Johnny mean the 19th? I can do 12th or 19th.

Rory McIlroy has ruptured ankle ligaments while playing football. He could be out for a considerable time.

Very pleased with a round of 90 at patshull today. 3 out the last 4 holes spoiled the card a little.
I'm trying a different stance in a vain hope to improve my awful driving. Gained a little distance, lost a little accuracy sometimes.

Anyways, TWF open? I can do almost any weekday (except 10 august) between now and 21 august. I can do any sunday between now & then, & after except 6 september.

I can do almost any weekday (except 10 august) between now and 21 august. I can do any sunday between now & then, & after except 6 september.

Busy social calendar then matey ??

Tiger Woods has withdrawn from the US Masters. Originally he was hoping he would be fit enough, but sadly not.

Did Tigers problems begin when he changed his swing..he totally dominated the game before that..or has his personal life got to the mentality?

Tiger's problems began when he damaged his knee rupturing his ACL. Had to change his swing and his body hasn't adjusted and probably never will. Shame really, best golfer I've ever seen.

His knee took far too much strain with his original swing. Similar to how Johnny Miller basically buggered his back with his swing back in the day.

Woods is probably the second best golfer I have ever seen. There was, and forever will be, only one best of all time. Jack Nicklaus was just a complete genius.

Haven't other golfers altered their swing and still stayed at the top of the game?

Back