• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Oscillating Wildly Thread

So disrespectful; I hear he’s a “professor”.

What does this sentence mean?

"Our rest defence has always been a bit of an issue under O'Neil."

Rest defence?

Cheers. Every day's a school day.

Damn kids with your newfangled phraseology!

I swear "low block" wasn't terminology until 3 years ago now it's used everywhere.

I swear "low block" wasn't terminology until 3 years ago now it's used everywhere.
It was certainly described as what we did under Nuno.

The conclusion that we won’t play one of Lemina, Gomes or Andre seems unlikely.
He doesn't make that conclusion does he? Says that triumvirate is a strong one with Andre playing 6 and the other 2 box to box I thought.

He doesn't make that conclusion does he? Says that triumvirate is a strong one with Andre playing 6 and the other 2 box to box I thought.

“Personally, I think the occasions where Lemina, J.Gomes and André all take the field together could be few and far between.”

The conclusion that we won’t play one of Lemina, Gomes or Andre seems unlikely.

We'll see what happens with time. Yesterday he reverted right back to how we played last season. If that's how he's going to set us up again there's no room for all 3.

Andre hasn't come to be back up for a ropey prem team and we've all noticed how much we need a 6. If GON doesn't want them on the pitch together then Gomes will have to be dropped which is a shame. Maybe he's hoping 4231 will work better with a proper 6. It should do.

Semedo Mosquera Dawson RAN
Lemina Andre
R Gomes Cunha Forbs
Larsen

Back