• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Oscillating Wildly Thread

A childhood mate of mine found this while clearing out some crap at his parents' house. I was 12. It's missing some kind of slagging off of I dunno, Jon Secada or something :D

As you can see my handwriting has always been SHIT.

Report1.jpg

A childhood mate of mine found this while clearing out some crap at his parents' house. I was 12. It's missing some kind of slagging off of I dunno, Jon Secada or something :D

View attachment 10794
Significantly better than most match reports found in our mainstream media.

In fairness I'm not sure he could have done much about it. It's not really a lob either, stupid kid doesn't know what he's talking about.

View attachment 10794

Front on you telling people on here that attaching an arbitrary number to a performance is pointless ;)

EP has had me down as running borderline propaganda campaigns in the past :D Like it's my fault people hate Matt Doherty.

I don't think anyone cares that much what I say tbh.

EP has had me down as running borderline propaganda campaigns in the past :D Like it's my fault people hate Matt Doherty.

I don't think anyone cares that much what I say tbh.
Hope you don't mind me saying but I find your pieces as good as anytime but feel you're less 'spikey' than in the past, you dont rant in an ott way like you used to(still can be when required obvs). I put it down to being loved up😃

Sadly I have used all my praise credits for you this month, so to keep you grounded..

tumblr_mteaf244Oi1s5zw3ao4_250.gif

:D

From the archives, this game was 7 years ago today:

Odoffin, Leak, Armstrong, Herc, Randall, Wilson, Ennis, Sanderson, Goodliffe, Watt and of course Duckens have all made decent enough pro careers since.

Thanks for that DW ! ! ! . . . and also for subscribing.

Cheered me up a bit tonight as I've been working on 7 additional match highlights (or lowlights) from the 2012/13 season.

I've got 39 matches from the 1960s scheduled to be uploaded/released in the next few hours plus 100 matches from the 1970s in just over 24 hours time.

I'll be posting separately on my new channel in a days time.

Last edited:
Back