• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Golf Thread

Well, after 2 walks around 3 Hammers have to say I enjoyed that.

A couple of moments that made me look like a hacking fool but a lot of holes I scored 4 on and a couple of Pars (should have had a birdie as well, but fell cm's short).

Pretty happy with a 66 in the second round (12 over the card). How many birdie putts did I miss though?

Played at Astbury Hall yesterday, what a lovely course. KK Downing has spent £1m on each green.

Followed by a mix grill of Kangaroo, Springbok and Wild Bore at the Grove in Telford.

Ha, ha. To be fair, it could have been as it was by far the worst meat of the three.

So, who has been playing around with the settings on my account? :icon_wink:

Anyhows, I know for a fact I'm available to play on 1 or 2 August if anyone else is available?

It worked it out itself.

I'm in Majorca on those two dates.

I'll return with alternative dates tonight or tomorrow...

Does 25 July or 15 or 16 August suit anyone?
I appreciate this is in the holidays, & people may have childcare etc. However, if the weather is like outside right now...

Not sure at this point, depends on what happens on the job front.

Just for future reference, Lemon, some courses won't let you on with jeans and without a collar. I'm not sure Telford would have done had we gone into the club shop.

No worries.
I wasn't wearing jeans? I'll make sure I have a collar next time though mate.

Back