• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Golf Thread

Give up now, you'll only break a wrist.

I almost did that on my one and only Golf game, 2 years ago in Amsterdam.

I was kindly given a set of Clubs (Paddy's Dads set) so I have to give them some respect and actually use them.

I'm playing Sunday and Monday too, so expect some tired swings. ...

Getting as much as I can in before the baby mate!

Looks like the weather is going to turn on Monday afternoon (halfway round Aston Wood for me!) so we may get a little damp on Tuesday, chaps!

I've been keeping a close eye on it. Hopefully we'll dodge it, but I imagine we'll need waterproofs.

Got mine packed. However am hoping we're on the fringe og it & get lucky.
Forecast for Monday is now quite nice.

Played Seedy Mill yesterday, was going well at 31 through 6, then hit water and a bunker which took 5 attempts to get out. Next hole hit the same water twice off the tee, then stopped scoring. 70% of it was alright, but those horrow holes have fucked me up. Broke my seven iron throwing it into a tree in a fit of temper. First one ever tbf.

Tee off at Aston Wood in an hour, hopefully will put yesterday behind me!

We could just miss it being in the west of the region.

104 today, felt I played better than that, but 41 putts didn't help that. Windy as hell! Im shattered now though, will be some tired swings tomorrow. Tempted to get a buggy if anyonefancies it?

I'm not a great fan of buggies, I find you tend to rush your game. However, if it's pissing down.....

Back