• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Golf Thread

I'll be in the clubhouse from about 12 having a bite to eat.

Gonna be a wet one! What's the pro shop like there? I need balls....

Aah just checked in the shed and there's a bag full. Cheers though mate

weather forecast looks slightly more promising for tomorrow's 3 Hammers hackathon. looking forward to cleaning the clubs tonight and getting ready.

Lemon El Bandito Jelly retains his title. An enjoyable afternoon if you can take the water out of the equation.

weather forecast looks slightly more promising for tomorrow's 3 Hammers hackathon. looking forward to cleaning the clubs tonight and getting ready.

Don't forget to tell them how you've been washing your balls in a bowl in the carport.

Don't forget to tell them how you've been washing your balls in a bowl in the carport.

Carry on up the Golf Course!

I have a feeling Paddy is going to be getting very annoyed tomorrow........mainly by me

Hammers is where I started playing, a very good place for learning the game. Used to play there regularly until I started unleashing the big stick (driver).

Not expecting to need the big cannons there at all but it is good to get the short irons back in some semblance of nick.

My short game absolutely stinks these days, went round the hammers +3 once. Add a zero and you'd get a pretty good score for me round a regular size course.

Lemon El Bandito Jelly retains his title. An enjoyable afternoon if you can take the water out of the equation.

Indeed, good day. Preferred the 19th!

Enjoyed that today even if it was a bit wet.

A pleasure to meet you gentlemen!
I prefer to think of it in the manner of the sunshine being the company.

If we would like another full game, I'll have some time free in July/August. Hopefully we'll have some sun by then. I'll post dates when I get a chance.

Back