• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Golf Thread

May I suggest 10.30 for a tee off time please?
Just to make sure I get there on time!!

(I will prepare for a 10.00 arrival...) #habituallateness...

No problem, I will get it booked. Thomas Priory or Shropshire?

Whichever. Toss a virtual coin if you can't decide...

The Shropshire is booked for 10.54 on the 9th.

Just for reference: I came 3rd yesterday at Forest of Arden with 32 points and 5 blobs.

Just for reference: I came 3rd yesterday at Forest of Arden with 32 points and 5 blobs.

Excellent fella! Looking forward to it!

For reference, I aim to hit the ball, & go round in less than 100... :icon_redface:

Yes, that is my aim too.

I'll PM you my mobile at some point, so we don't have to wear carnations.

I hope to join in next years event!

I haven't played a round of golf in my life yet! I was meant to be making my debut on Sunday but seems as though I'm off to Silverstone now

In that case I'd hide your sombrero and spurs for the Shropshire. I used to be a member for quite a few years and it is nowhere near as tough as the Forest of Arden.

If anybody fancies a game later on in August or towards September then I will be happy to hack around with them.

Forgot to tell you th final scores, Lemon

Lemon 50 & 50 = 100
Penk 47 & 56 = 103

Good game, mate. Enjoyed it.

Lemon 50 & 50 = 100
Penk 47 & 56 = 103

Can't believe we're both online so quick!
Realised the same & thought I'd send a quick PM. No need as you've beaten me to it!

Superb day. Great weather, even better company. A pleasure to meet you.:shakehand:

The works golf day is on for next week at the 3 Hammers (so people of all abilties or in some case none can play) unlikely to make it unfortunately as have other commitments (its being held after work) dissapointed as I've won the last 2.

Lemon 50 & 50 = 100
Penk 47 & 56 = 103

Maybe just maybe I'll dust the clubs off. Even better I'll buy some new ones it's over 20 years since I swung a club in anger.

In the midst of all this Olympic fever it has been completely missed that Mcllroy won his second major yesterday by 8 shots and back up to number 1 in the world. Great performance from Poulter yesterday too.

McIlroy's win was an extra bonus, as I'll get an extra 0.1% on me santander ISA now...

Back