• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2024/25

They've said it'll be being used in the background from the start so they can make sure it's accurate...

Looks like Joe Hart doesn’t like the idea or the pain involved with tattoos so he’s just taped a couple of gaffer tape strips on his arm.

I admire the boldness, but…

Actually I don’t know if “bold” is correct given how he himself explains them.
Shit or pointless would be more accurate.

I'm a bit late with this but just finished that We Are Burnley show on Sky, fucking hell that little prick owner is an absolute embarrassment. Hearing him try and talk about football is pure cringe, and his manner is just so icky it's unreal. He couldn't be any less Burnley. Also worth reiterating how the fuck did Kompany get the Bayern job. Football is fucking mental.

1724314579781.png
Make sure you sign up to his Patreon account and pay a monthly subscription for more accurate reporting/rumours like this...

Widely tipped to be the next host of MOTD so definitely must have been very naughty to get the push.

Insider bbc chum described him as "entitled footballer slag with a beautiful wife and kids". Make of that what you will...

Talk of dick pics to a female worker?

Back