• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2019/20 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIFA investigating West Ham as it appears they have missed a £5.4m installment for the Haller transfer fee

The whole situation is fucking crazy.

As you all know, I tend to get wind of these kind of things long before they break, I've put stuff about numerous other clubs in the past. This one was totally out of the blue. I knew nothing about it and nor did anyone else I know. Just bang, admin.

Fucking hell - I saw story arcs on Dream Team less crazy than this.

Fucking hell - I saw story arcs on Dream Team less crazy than this.

Dave Whelan shot in the leg at Wembley...

That is some insane shit though. EFL's fit and proper stuff working well again

As much as I did not really like Morgan at least he took care in doing his due diligence. Whelan seemingly carried out the sale with same care as he put into tackling.

"The Premier League will ask football’s lawmakers to make changes to the new handball rule following a rash of controversial decisions including disallowed goals for Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City this week."

"The Premier League will ask football’s lawmakers to make changes to the new handball rule following a rash of controversial decisions including disallowed goals for Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City this week."

Got to wait till next season surely?

Yeah the change would be for next season. If they want it changed they have to start kicking off now its annoyed a couple of big teams

They are on something like 12 handball goals that weren't given on the field now and I haven't seen one that I've thought is handball in the way it should be interpreted

I suspect that the Mirror may well be running a story from a less than reputable source...

Bugger, I've just taken him out of my fantasy side because of that

Heil reporting it now as well. I still call bollocks, but it would be more than awesome for us if there was truth in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back