• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2019/20 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
My edits mostly revolve around fucking up Albion beyond all recognition so I can watch them plummet to obscurity. Childish but always fun.

Essentially the only reason you should use the edit function

Real name fixes are literally a 1MB or so download, takes about a second to sort out :icon_lol:

You can't stop anything, this is all very Napster from the early 2000s. When I had a couple of Pro Evo games in 2016/2017 I got a mod pack from PES Galaxy to sort out all the kits and the quality was outstanding. Will always happen particularly on PC.

Quite. And United are pissing their own fans off here, just like Metallica did with the Napster case. It’s lunacy.

Police have set out the Premier League matches they would like to be played at neutral venues, which would include any Liverpool game where the title could be won.

The matches which have been requested to take place at neutral grounds are Manchester City v Liverpool, Manchester City v Newcastle, Manchester United v Sheffield United, Newcastle v Liverpool and Everton v Liverpool. The police statement adds that “the game in which Liverpool could secure the league title” should also be moved, but this may end up needing to be more than one match if the Jürgen Klopp’s side do not clinch it at the first attempt.

It could be the Merseyside derby where they clinch it if Arsenal beat City. I don't understand why Manchester United v Sheffield United is asked for neutral and yet our game against Sheffield United isn't, or indeed our game against Villa.

Looking at ways that VAR will be used through to the finish of the season, according to the Chief Exec of the Premier League, Richard Masters as there shouldn't be a problem sorting out social distancing... Oh great

To be honest I'd rather it stayed for the rest of this season. I don't want other teams benefitting from made up hand balls and toenail offsides when we haven't

Aye, for consistency it has to stay. I'd happily pie it off afterwards though until they can find a system that works.

Makes no sense to me how this has been allowed to become a thing. If the season had continued into mid May they would have played and could still have got injured.

Should be some kind of block on their registration (although I’m sure that is not legal, but make it legal).

To be fair you'd think that's going to count against him a bit with prospective clubs. It's not like he's a solid investment as his age anyway you'd think he'd be busting a gut doing everything he can to milk his last few years now he's finally playing at a decent level. Sounds like he's got ideas above his station.

EZgZe8FXYAIfXNR

Have we finally found Eddie on social media?

Fucking knob. I hope Albion do cancel his ST

If they can identify him I am sure they will. Albion may not be our cup of football tea but the people in the higher echelons at that club won’t tolerate that sort of thing. No way on earth.

Jesus. Albion had the three degrees and were one of the most stridently anti racist clubs at a time when it was awful. Any Albion STH would surely be aware of that. I’m staggered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back