• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2019/20 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness he's being completely shunned by many WBA fans on Twitter, reminding him about the three degrees

And fair play to each and every one of them. I’d happily support them in giving serious stick to the bigoted fool.

He will be aware. His views will ignore that fact because it doesn't fit into his outlook on life. He will have bowed his head or shed a tear when Cyrille Regis passed away, probably used the internet to praise him but that essentially slips into "I am not a racist because I know black people" argument

it won't though.

All that will be achieved is one less racist sat in a Stadium, which is a decent result.

Shouldn't change anything at all. He wants his season ticket cancelled so he can't go, that's the result he wants by default. If I ask Sky to cancel my subscription then I don't get to feel aggrieved when they do it.

He doesn't want his ticket cancelled. He is just some racist fuckwit who likes to get offended (no doubt calls others snowflakes) he will still want to go the games. This is similar to when a Wolve fan threw his Season Ticket book on to the pitch in disgust and vowed not to return this season....it was the last home game of the season. On the basis of his Tweet WBA should honour his request and extend the request to a "and stay the fuck away from this Stadium forever x")

I don't want to read through his witless drivel too much but he now seems to have backpedalled and said "All Lives Matter" not just Black Lives (even though that wasn't even Albion's message that he found so offensive).

Exactly the kind of idiot who asks why we don't have "Straight" parades as well as Pride.

I don't want to read through his witless drivel too much but he now seems to have backpedalled and said "All Lives Matter" not just Black Lives (even though that wasn't even Albion's message that he found so offensive).

Exactly the kind of idiot who asks why we don't have "Straight" parades as well as Pride.

“Shouldn’t it be ‘All Lives Matter’l 2020

See also “What about ‘Straight Pride?’” 2019

and “When is International Men’s Day?” 2018

(nabbed from Jason Manford's Twitter Feed)

Its "Black Lives Matter"

Not "Only Black Lives Matter"

That’s pretty strong from a social media account, good on the guy responsible. (The Albion one, obvs)

Sunderland are offering only streaming passes to home games remaining for their season ticket holders. No refunds and no credit, they have also said that if their fans renew any games they can't attend for next season will.be given a streaming pass and again no refund and no credit. Pretty poor.

Spurs have got a £200m loan to tide them over the coronavirus...

That big stadium might become a bit of a millstone round their necks - they were banking on concerts and rugby/American football games to generate extra revenue to help pay off the costs and obviously can’t do that for the foreseeable.

"Two Benfica players were sent to hospital after being injured when their team bus was stoned following a goalless draw at home to Tondela on Thursday night."

Bit extreme that!!

"Two Benfica players were sent to hospital after being injured when their team bus was stoned following a goalless draw at home to Tondela on Thursday night."

Bit extreme that!!
Hope they don't go for Jackett as their next boss. They'd have no team buses left!

BBC have six finals of the Euros up for a vote for which one should be re shown in full. Anyone voting for Greece winning should be sectioned.

France v Italy from 2000, Euros doesn’t often through up classic finals. Been some epic semi finals France v Portugal 84, Denmark v Netherlands 92, France v Portugal 2000.

France v Italy is the correct answer.

France v Italy from 2000, Euros doesn’t often through up classic finals. Been some epic semi finals France v Portugal 84, Denmark v Netherlands 92, France v Portugal 2000.

I thought of this one immediately.

Though personally I hated the outcome, for the neutral the fact Italy were leading for a long time and seconds away from the trophy before France equalised seconds from the end and went on to win with a golden goal makes it a great option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back