• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2019/20 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some turds can be polished and remade functional my example would be St Georges in Stafford

I'm sure the owners will know better than me, but would assume that demolition and rebuild would be the last option but sometimes the best. Extensive refurbs can cost more, see Wolves Civic for a local example.

I'm sure the owners will know better than me, but would assume that demolition and rebuild would be the last option but sometimes the best. Extensive refurbs can cost more, see Wolves Civic for a local example.

The owners will know better than all us that don’t work in arcitectual engineering however I’m not sure about how the listed building system works in Italy but obviously over here the Expensive refurbs usually lead to these buildings going derelict and catching fire

Wycombe are voting in favour of ending the season, because on PPG they make the play offs and will therefore play again. That level of self interest would possibly even make Karren Brady blush

So, illegally live streaming sport is bad and you can't buy a football club,kill a journalist in your embassy,meh,carry on doing what you do

Not to mention genocide in Yemen.

Doesn’t sound like the premier league would have done anything anyway without the WTO telling them they have to.

Spineless, the FA, and the premier league, absolutely useless.

It didn't. They signed a deal with Konami last year same as Juventus did the year before. That's the issue.

Aah right, that makes sense. Strange how FIFA 20 can't use the Juventus name or badge but can use Man Utd's.

Because United signed the Konami deal a few months later.

Not to drag on a pretty pointless debate here but if Man Utd are retrospectively hitting SI then why not EA as well? I suppose that's the point I'm getting at.

FIFA is covered by a Premier League wide deal I think. Liverpool have been signed up to Konami for a year or two but Anfield is still on FIFA.

United are just being dicks.

The thing that tickles me about it is everyone would either edit the database before starting a game so it still said Man Utd anyway or just download an amended database. Football Manager is easily one of the most customisable games out there, I used to spend hours making graphic packs for it as well as correcting all the team names in Portugal, German national team etc.

Exactly. I imagine that anybody playing in Italy automatically edits to change Zebre back to Juventus. My edits mostly revolve around fucking up Albion beyond all recognition so I can watch them plummet to obscurity. Childish but always fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back