• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got all those massively underated players to sell for starters.

Especially one where you instantly have millions to pay out to clear the debts. Anderson not paying any of them off before he goes.

Yeah, loads of money to be made from a relegated club in League One

Just showed him these and he’s response was “oh... but Sammy Ameobi is worth something”

Either way he’s not convinced Bassini will dig them out of this and I agree but how have the EFL allowed this takeover to happen is shocking especially if Bassini does exactly what Ken Anderson did

Sammy Ameobi was barely worth anything 5 years ago

Manchester City - As a thank you to our fans for your incredible support this season, our men's first-team squad will fund coach travel to the FA Cup final. �� A total of 26 coaches will be provided, one from each player.

A tiny outlay for the players but small gestures like this are awesome

Yeah, loads of money to be made from a relegated club in League One

Sell the ground to himself and start charging Bolton rent to play there?

Catering contracts, staffing contracts. There is loads of things beyond selling players that can be done

I think after the Derby ground flog that is not going to a viable option anymore.

Whoever is in charge of Wayne Hennesey's social media is getting slapped silly for posting the 'Enough' content.

Sometimes it's better to say nothing.

All the PL players are being encouraged to do it today (and post nothing else). I would think Palace's players in particular to show solidarity to Zaha who has reported racist abuse on his accounts.

Even Bennett has posted it, which is interesting given his previous likes.

Leeds losing at home to ten men Wigan. Sheffield Utd staying in second place as a result. First time this season Leeds will have not won having scored first.

Not really. I don't give a shit about Villa really. As long as they beat the shit in the playoffs and then lose in the final.

The demise of Horwich is glorious.

Wigan win at Leeds with ten men!! Bloody hell - great chance of an away trip to Brammall Lane next season now, and I truly hope so as it is a belter of a trip out.

Not really. I don't give a shit about Villa really. As long as they beat the shit in the playoffs and then lose in the final.

The demise of Horwich is glorious.

Wigan win at Leeds with ten men!! Bloody hell - great chance of an away trip to Brammall Lane next season now, and I truly hope so as it is a belter of a trip out.

More bad news for this club is that the EFL have decided not to ratify the takeover after the promise of paying the players yesterday was broken.

Good start for crooked Larry.

So, they have until the 8th May or that is good night folks for Bolton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back