• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I despise them with a passion. But extinction? No. I couldn't have that. It looks very bad for them though if Bassini can't pay the wages. Absolute arsehole and his previous disasters that "weren't his fault" look like they were.

Bye Bolton. It's wrong.

I despise them with a passion. But extinction? No. I couldn't have that. It looks very bad for them though if Bassini can't pay the wages. Absolute arsehole and his previous disasters that "weren't his fault" look like they were.

Bye Bolton. It's wrong.

After seeing the way the FA/Football League treated Darlington, fuck 'em... Why should there be 1 rule for little teams and another for "big" teams

Not my favourite team, but wouldn't want extinction for any of them

We should be very grateful for Fosun & even Morgan's previous regime wasn't this bad.

Fans to reform them and start at a low level and work their way back. Many teams have had to go that way just none of the big named teams but why should they be treated differently?
It might send a clear message out to owner to keep their houses in order

I want to watch this Detective Series!

D4yeg8eW4AIdGmU.jpg

Colin immediately suspects all foreigners of being a bit dodgy.

Chris refuses to charge anyone with anything, merely fire anodyne questions at them for the maximum 24 hours in custody and then bail them to do the same thing another day.

Further meeting of Championship clubs today.

Middlesbrough chairman Steve Gibson will air his financial anger and concerns at a crunch meeting of all Championship clubs at Nottingham Forest's City Ground today.
As reported last week, the Boro supremo is calling on the EFL to investigate the financial conduct of Aston Villa, Derby County and Sheffield Wednesday , who Gibson believes are attempting to bypass the new profitability and sustainability rules by unfair means.
Gibson is putting pressure on the EFL, which hasn't been invited to today's meeting, to conduct an independent review and wants rules enforced and sanctions imposed on rule breakers.
Gibson will step up his battle at today's meeting and, according to a fresh report in the Telegraph, has the support of "many clubs" who share the Boro chairman's anger at the financial conduct of certain second tier clubs.

Lets hope he gets somewhere with this because clubs like Villa have been taking the piss.

Coventry given another month to sort out their ground issues. They are in talks with Wasps about a 1 year deal to play at the Ricoh.

Below is a statement I thought I’d never read.

“Eric Cantona has been forced to remove a bizarre X-rated video from his Instagram account showing a man smashing an egg with his penis.”

Pogba has made the PFA team of the year. Criteria must have been mid December to mid February this year. Other 10 are City or Liverpool

Pogba in is a ridiculous decision. Good to see Bernardo Silva got in as he has been fantastic this year.

Not sure about Alexander-Arnold at RB but don't know who I would have chosen.

Is this team voted for by the Premier League players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back