• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Norwich. See u next year. Just don't play us in November

They must have a top class canteen at Man Utd.

e7b70ae028b8b61aa214b1c8e1eea4af.jpg
7050b8626d176f35d0e3e6e2cc700456.jpg

You think they look fat?

Looks like they're both too muscular to me. I'd be binning off the fitness coaches at Utd but not because of the players bring too fat.

I said in a thread yesterday Lukaku isn't fat, he's bulked up too much and looks like a heavyweight boxer. In doing so he's lost his pace

I said in a thread yesterday Lukaku isn't fat, he's bulked up too much and looks like a heavyweight boxer. In doing so he's lost his pace

You're right. If we had a chance of getting Lukaku next season in a cut price deal I'd have him and I'd think Nuno could work his magic and get him back to the player he was.

There's something very wrong with Utd and I suspect Ed Moxey is the architect of their downfall.

Lukaku is a bit of an oddity.

Absolute beast physically when he's in the right shape but technically he can be very up and down some sometimes struggles to make the most of his physique as the ball just ends up bouncing off him. Seems strange given the obvious differences between them but I think he'd be more competition for Jota than Jimenez as he just couldn't do the stuff that the latter does with his back to goal and trying to bring others into play, weird to think a guy of his size is only really reliable as a poacher but that seems to be when people have got the best out of him.

Yeah, Its like having George Foreman as the focal point of your attack. Your not going to press from the front very often.

I hate Reddit, I find it totally unreadable. It's like a bad forum from about 2001.

That'll be the Oscillating Wildly sub-reddit being set up in about 3 years time then....

Doubt it, I'm all about aesthetics. Unless they can make it not look like digital vomit and give it a layout which makes at least some vague sense, it's a no from me Clive.

Not a fan of Reddit either, the upvotes mean you only ever get the majority view and the way it threads replies to a comment is awkward. Prefer a forum as it's better for discussion.

I hate Reddit, I find it totally unreadable. It's like a bad forum from about 2001.
agreed. b3h posted about it the other day suggesting i might already use it. erm, wtf, no way am i ever flitting around reddit!

Talk of United appointing Rio Ferdinand as their new Sporting Director! As if having wet behind the ears paperboy Ole as manager isn't enough!

Big Al and Big Sam reckon they already have the ideal candidate at the club, nobody 'better qualified' in football. I was expecting them to say Fergie but no, their vote goes to Bryan Robson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back