• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll be fine, they have buyers lined up, they just want to go into admin, knock all the none football creditors/hmrc and then they'll make the purchase and bring them back out.

They don't have any buyer lined up bar Bassini. And he has proved to be about as reliable as that twat that tried to take over Portsmouth.

They are anything other than alright. The court date is under two weeks away. It has been postponed twice because they have claimed "a sale is imminent". It has never looked like completing and the buyer has now utterly failed to show proof of funds, possibly due to the fact he hasn't fucking got any.

Admin would now be a stunning result for them. Like, absolute best case scenario.

They don't have any buyer lined up bar Bassini. .

Couple of groups but they won't deal with Anderson so need him to announce Admin. As he points out he won't lose if he does that and its now down to whether he wants to save Bolton and get some ££ back or close the club down and walk away with nothing.

They don't have any buyer lined up bar Bassini. And he has proved to be about as reliable as that twat that tried to take over Portsmouth.

They are anything other than alright. The court date is under two weeks away. It has been postponed twice because they have claimed "a sale is imminent". It has never looked like completing and the buyer has now utterly failed to show proof of funds, possibly due to the fact he hasn't fucking got any.

Admin would now be a stunning result for them. Like, absolute best case scenario.
Yes they do, once they go into admin

Apparently going into admin is out of his hands as the family of the previous owner can do it as they are owed so much.

One guy is owed £6m or so but he is heading up a consortium to take over once admin has happened. Over 40m owed in secured debts that will need paying off though for whoever intakes over plus the costs of the admin

Bassini saying he now owns Bolton, despite what the club are saying.

Yesterday - Bolton v Brentford rearranged for next Tuesday
Today - Bolton v Brentford scrapped and Brentford awarded a 1-0 win

Bolton also found guilty of misconduct

I thought the default result was a 0-3 defeat? That's what Boro got all those years ago

I thought the default result was a 0-3 defeat? That's what Boro got all those years ago

So did I but 1-0 seems to have been given. I presume as it is simply about handing out 3 points and the score line makes no difference. Brentford get into the top half of the table but as there is no position bonus in the FL it changes nothing really

Bassini saying he now owns Bolton, despite what the club are saying.

He had tried to convince Jim White they had the funds were there dispite not showing the EFL.

Hoyle sold 'uddersfield to another local fan who currently owns Southport.

He had tried to convince Jim White they had the funds were there dispite not showing the EFL.

Bassini is an absolute disgrace frankly.

Remember the slightly bonkers Arab geezer who tried to buy Portsmouth? He also funded a World Chess Championship Match on dodgy as fuck funding that basically fell through. Bassini makes him look like Bill Gates.

The EFL have a simple course here. Release a statement that in the absence of evidence to the contrary, they believe Bassini will fail fit and proper person due to lack of provable funding. That would end the nonsense, although it may annoy Jim White, who keeps talking to the fuckwit on the radio.

What an impressive Sol Campbell has done. Took over a team with just two wins all season and got them out of it. And they had issues with players being paid late. I imagine his critics will have gone rather quiet

What an impressive Sol Campbell has done. Took over a team with just two wins all season and got them out of it. And they had issues with players being paid late. I imagine his critics will have gone rather quiet
Yes, we all mocked him on here for his arrogance and Brentism's but he's done a tremendous job with a tiny budget

I mean, he's a pretty odd guy by all accounts but I was glad when he got his chance, just to see what he could do. He may well get a decent job out of it if he decides not to stay there

Remarkable job by Sol considering the state of the club when he arrived. Fair play to him. A decent start next seaaon and Championship teams will be looking at him.

Sky with perfect timing as they go to the Sheff Utd promotion celebrations as the Utd players are all belting out "Leeds are falling apart again"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back