• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
L6dCmmi.jpg

Its nearly time to fill that gap in

Ken “the greatest owner ever” Anderson has just released a statement saying bolton will be going into Administration

I believe the High Court can ignore that today and wipe them out if they want. A group called Football Ventures are hoping to persuade the judge to allow Admin as they will then takeover the club.

If they get through this, they start next season on -12 points.

I believe the High Court can ignore that today and wipe them out if they want. A group called Football Ventures are hoping to persuade the judge to allow Admin as they will then takeover the club.

If they get through this, they start next season on -12 points.

I'd say more having failed to play the Brentford game.

Possible but the FL may just fine them as they probably won't want to over punish new owners for actions of the previous one

Probably looking at another 3-6 on top of it. 2 year transfer ban likely too.

Eddie Davies trust put the club into admin so Bassini cant sue

Probably looking at another 3-6 on top of it. 2 year transfer ban likely too.

Eddie Davies trust put the club into admin so Bassini cant sue

That makes no sense. What grounds would Bassini sue on? Not being able to put money in?

Looks like the Court Case has been adjourned for another 2 weeks. Judge pissed off no one was there to represent Anderson.

They're going to go bust.

Nah. Creditors asked for this to allow a Administrator to be appointed. It now comes down to who calls them in as they are then liable for the costs. So either it is Anderson or the Davies Family Trust. Anderson will want the DFT to do it and they probably will do so to protect the club

FIFA rejects Chelsea's appeal against 1-year transfer ban for breaking youth transfer rules.

No doubt they will now appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport

And go on a massive splurge in the transfer window before CAS passes judgement

FIFA rejects Chelsea's appeal against 1-year transfer ban for breaking youth transfer rules.

But will allow them to sign youth players during the ban...

"The only change to the ban, until the end of January 2020, is that the Blues can sign under-16 players from the UK during the suspension period"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48202945

Liverpool have been given 16600 tickets for the Champs League Final (venue holds 68000)

Pricing

Category 1: £513 (£410 restricted view)

Category 2: £385 (£308 restricted view)

Category 3: £154 (£120 restricted view)

Category 4: £60

How on earth are there restricted view seats in a brand new Stadium (Final at Atletico's new home)

We sit in a brand new stand remember (well, it's only been there since 2012, that counts). What did you think of our seats* vs Shrewsbury if a full TV crew had been there...

*That you picked

We dont class them as restricted view though do we. Probably should but that's a couple of seats when the camera man is in town. Seems the restricted views are all over the place in Madrid though

We do have the seats in the quadrant thanks to a concrete wall but we dont sell them, same with seats inline with roof of the Bully stand.

I have looked at internal photos of the Metropolitano and I am buggered if I can see a restricted view seat.

Also 68000 and just over 32000 will be fans of the 2 teams.

That's a hefty chunk of tickets for the UEFA family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back