• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ince mentioned Robson as well didn't he when he said anyone could do what Ole did?

They're becoming a mess.
We ought to be looking at them, and possibly Chelsea and Arsenal, and seeing a route into the top 6.

Bolton game v Brentford won't be played this week. EFL meeting on Thursday. (aaparently they will have 4 days next week when it can be played, despite the League season being over)

Just give the 3-0 to Brentford and deduct points for next season and add some more if they fail to show up on Saturday as well

For anyone wondering what Walsall need to do to avoid relegation/keep Lindsay and the Waaaaaahmbulance off Radio WM:

D5YzVDgWsAAjd4R

They're becoming a mess.
We ought to be looking at them, and possibly Chelsea and Arsenal, and seeing a route into the top 6.

I've been quietly thinking this to.

There is also a small part of me which thinks we haven't performed to our full potential this season.

Mauricio Pochettino: "Ajax had the whole week to prepare for this game, not us, it's unfair."

Erik ten Hag: “We play in the Eredivisie where we get €10m from TV rights. They play in the Premier League where they get £200m. So you tell me what’s fair?"

Perhaps it is a badly phrased attempt to say we're capable of improving?

Bamford charged after his antics on Sunday. 2 game ban coming his way

El Ghazi red card rescinded

No action against Hourihane

The FA say that Atwell didn't see the Hourihane incident so this was reviewed by the panel who decided it wasn't violent conduct.

Okaaaaaayyyyy....

Clearly tickling his belly. Easy to spot that from the replay

Perhaps it is a badly phrased attempt to say we're capable of improving?

Whichever way you slice it, yes.

Our xG and xGA are inferior to what they should be, so what we "deserve" should mean we should be better off

Then the games where we've been rubbish against the 'weaker' teams gives us potential that we haven't achieved

It's not a criticism, more a scope to improve into before we bring transfers into the equation

Casillas was reported as having suffered a heart attack. He's currently hospitalized and out of danger.

Bloody hell!

Casillas was reported as having suffered a heart attack. He's currently hospitalized and out of danger.

Bloody hell!

Iker Casillas underwent minor surgery - a heart catheterization. Casillas is conscious and out of danger.

Pfa have loaned Bolton players there wages to get the games back on

Pfa have loaned Bolton players there wages to get the games back on

Brentford had said that they would play their U18 team if that's what Bolton had to (possibly wouldn't if they had any chance of going down or getting into the play offs - which they don't)

They have a court date before that. I think they are VERY close to going pop completely

How have they got into such a mess? I don't like them at all, but I know how it felt to be a Wolves fan with the Bhattis in charge and I wouldn't wish it on a fan of any team. I hope they are saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back