• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I think so. As someone said on Twitter, this helps to explain the reason why so few top players become top managers.

D4_fFCqWkAA7Ris.jpg

FA Youth Cup Final tonight. It's over one leg and is being played at Man City's academy stadium.

Bolton Wanderers' players could refuse to play Saturday's game at Brentford if they are not paid by the end of today

It's the right game to do it on, doesn't affect promotion or relegation issues. Fair play to them.

They could be expelled from the league for not fulfilling fixtures though. Some draconian punishments are out there.

In other news - Durham and Gough did "alternative" Premier League teams of the season tonight. Gough picked nobody from the big six. Durham did apart from putting VVD in as he "just couldn't leave him out"

Both had Doherty and Moutinho in the team. Durham wanted desperately to put Neves in too, but I think it was Doucoure who got that spot. Raul got a mention too.

My God - Bassani interview with Jim White on SSN

Tip - when "saving a club" waving a shirt in front of Jim fucking White is probably not the priority. Get it fucking sorted. Get Anderson out. Get the game ahead. THEN go on the telly. He makes Michael Knighton look competent.

Bolton v Brentford officially off. Bolton charged with misconduct.

Bolton v Brentford officially off. Bolton charged with misconduct.
Sad news, following last season I no longer really hold a ball of hate in my heart for Bolton and now I just feel sorry for their fans.

I don’t feel sorry for Bolton’s fans at all, I feel sorry for the day to day staff who havent been paid and who are now defaulting on bills.

I sure as hell feel sorry for their fans. I wouldn't wish this farcical situation on anyone.

Pleased they're going down, but I hope there's still a club for their fans to support next season.

There will be. In tier seven. And no longer called its current name. AFC Horwich has a nice ring to it.

Notlob have now released a statement (effectively Anderson has) blaming Bassini entirely for the non payments and threatening that the deal might be off. They are going to go pop by the look of it while two absolute rogues with strong track records for cuntery argue the toss about blame.

they've been told field kids if you have to, but you're fulfilling your fixtures

The statement from Anderson says that he has been forced to make the payment for the safety certificate that Bassini had promised to pay. This is a complete mess.

Top level bantz from Inter fans as they play Juventus

D5L0u67WAAAOUVn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back