• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs apparently banning fans for persistent standing. How can they ban individuals when I assume everyone in that end is standing?
Clearly most have listened when a Steward has told them to sit down and those that have refused multiple times have been banned.

Spurs will be treading carefully with regards to the safety cert on their new home.

Cov say they're not playing at the Ricoh next season.

The EFL have previously said they must play within Coventry.

There is literally nowhere else either in or anywhere near the city to play.

What about the Butts Park Arena where Coventry RFC play - holds 4000.

The (I think?) South Stand is traditionally a standing area at Spurs. However, some people have bought tickets there and expect to sit. This has led to fights amongst themselves for which people have been ejected. Spurs are of course obligated to side with the idiots who chose the wrong area if they wanted to sit...

I think the EFL will back down and they'll end up playing at Walsall

Standard.
7076c8e884ad5c9c6d72793d4cdaaab8.jpg

Not just a shove it would appear. Left him with "blood pouring from his face"

Probably blindsided him, that's his usual game.

Not just a shove it would appear. Left him with "blood pouring from his face"

Fucking hell. Why the fuck would anyone give him a job anyway. Hopefully that is him finished anyway.

Once an odious prick, always an odious prick.

Looks like Joao Felix will be off to Juventus.

"Ole Gunnar Solskjaer refuses to use the parking space reserved for Manchester United’s manager at the club’s Carrington training complex – because he believes it belongs to Sir Alex Ferguson."

Fuck off Ole.

"Ole Gunnar Solskjaer refuses to use the parking space reserved for Manchester United’s manager at the club’s Carrington training complex – because he believes it belongs to Sir Alex Ferguson."

Fuck off Ole.
Brown nosing Fergie is the only way he'll still have a job this time next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back