• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to suggest the firm that run their I.T, which includes the CCTV, are still waiting for payment from previous months and have pulled the plug until they get the money

That's exactly what I'd do. Fuck that twat Anderson.

Danny Drinkwater charged with drink-driving

Midfielder Danny Drinkwater, whose only appearance this season was in Chelsea's Community Shield defeat by Manchester City, has been charged with drink-driving after a one-vehicle car crash in Cheshire.

Is it only me that finds this ironic? Drinkwater drankbeer

Another who wasted his career by going to sit on a subs bench for his prime years.

Another who wasted his career by going to sit on a subs bench for his prime years.

Worse really, as he doesn't. I don't have an issue with someone backing themselves to make a side, even though those with a more balanced view may see it as being unlikely and then moving on 18 months later when that hasn't materialised. He's been offered routes out and is happy to pick up the money rather than playing football

He's picked up £5m since he last spent a minute in competitive action for Chelsea.

No points deduction for Blackpool.

Birmingham not appealing their 9 point deduction.

Cov say they're not playing at the Ricoh next season.

The EFL have previously said they must play within Coventry.

There is literally nowhere else either in or anywhere near the city to play.

2 groundshare options apparently. Presume they are both parks pitches in Coventry

They are in very real danger of getting expelled from the league if their "options" don't meet league standards.

Sisu are an amazing bunch. They make the Oystons look like the best owners in sport.

The Oystons became wilfully malevolent, SISU are just biblical level idiots. They have never had any idea of how football or indeed general business works. They're like a bot version of a hedge fund, anything that does not = profit means they get very confused and just spew random nonsense.

Spurs apparently banning fans for persistent standing. How can they ban individuals when I assume everyone in that end is standing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back