• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgustingly bad as per usual. 202% wages/revenue is laughable.

West Ham paid Baroness Karren Brady £438,000 for consultancy work last season on top of her £898,000 salary, the club's annual accounts have revealed.

Strange club.

A Blackpool fan has climbed on top of the Arsenal team coach ahead of a massive protest against the Oystons.

DwJ_t5LXQAAsUxB

Last edited:
Blackpool supporters haven't got off in years.

Blackpool supporters deserve better a lot better

Used to have weirdy bus spotters getting off on new buses when they went out on first trips,but getting off in a bad way that the cleaners hated

Tony Adams suit will be trending on Twitter very soon I think.

Used to have weirdy bus spotters getting off on new buses when they went out on first trips,but getting off in a bad way that the cleaners hated

Yuck bus spotters... used to hate them around walsall.

Yuck bus spotters... used to hate them around walsall.

Best way to annoy them if you spot them early enough,is to turn the destination blind blank,or to not in service,really winds them up because it ruins their action shots,I know there's quite a few photos of me scowling at em and flicking the v's from behind the wheel(I've seen em),asked one the once where he worked,when he asked why,I said i just want to turn up unannounced and take photos of him at work see how he likes it,he'd pissed me off royally by just driving ahead of my bus all day to get his shots of it entering villages,and action scenic shots

He's worn dodgy suits before. Well known for it.

Best way to annoy them if you spot them early enough,is to turn the destination blind blank,or to not in service,really winds them up because it ruins their action shots,I know there's quite a few photos of me scowling at em and flicking the v's from behind the wheel(I've seen em),asked one the once where he worked,when he asked why,I said i just want to turn up unannounced and take photos of him at work see how he likes it,he'd pissed me off royally by just driving ahead of my bus all day to get his shots of it entering villages,and action scenic shots

Yeah working for travel they dont take kindly to that but waving at them apparently distortes tgere picture

I used to get bollockings off management a lot for being rude to bus spotters,they gave up eventually when they realised I wasn't taking any notice,they weren't huge on discipline if I'm honest

The train blokes are the same !

:stirthepot:

Whats wrong with bus or train spotters? worse than football fans?

Bus spotters just tend to be fairly lonely middle aged men,who's hygiene leaves a bit to be desired,they're harmless enough,just get in the way of you doing your job,especially when they get on the bus,the ones I've had dealings with,want to know about the ticket machines,the most expensive,cheapest,best selling tickets ,what make of machine it is etc.
Bus wise they ask what engine size it is,euro emissions it meets,what gearbox is in it,has it got any options on(bigger fuel tank,on board wi fi that sort of thing) the answer to the second lot of questions is usually "fuck knows mate,as long as it starts and gets warm,that's all I'm bothered about"
Occasionally they caught me on a good day and on a break I'd let them sit in the drivers seat,take photos of whatever they wanted as long as they didn't take any of me driving,didn't happen often tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back