• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quirk is a train spotter. Ask him.

Bus spotters just tend to be fairly lonely middle aged men,who's hygiene leaves a bit to be desired,they're harmless enough,just get in the way of you doing your job,especially when they get on the bus,the ones I've had dealings with,want to know about the ticket machines,the most expensive,cheapest,best selling tickets ,what make of machine it is etc.
Bus wise they ask what engine size it is,euro emissions it meets,what gearbox is in it,has it got any options on(bigger fuel tank,on board wi fi that sort of thing) the answer to the second lot of questions is usually "fuck knows mate,as long as it starts and gets warm,that's all I'm bothered about"
Occasionally they caught me on a good day and on a break I'd let them sit in the drivers seat,take photos of whatever they wanted as long as they didn't take any of me driving,didn't happen often tbh.

This times 10 theres a guy who comes into the yard of my current firm who continues to take the same pictures over and over and over! It’s a hobby but ffs you’ve described 95% of them. I’ve never stuck my fingers up at any of them but again worked out waving distorts there picture.

Bolton "signed" Christian Doidge for £1m from Forest Green in the summer. Only they didn't, they loaned him until January and were supposed to cough up now, only they can't so FGR have taken him back. In fact they've apparently been paying his wages for the last couple of months at least.

The PFA have paid Bolton's wage bill for the last two months.

Bolton have had items removed from the club shop because they haven't paid for them.

There are outstanding HMRC issues relating to the hotel at their ground.

Ken Anderson really is a horrible prick, they probably do have the money to cover most of this. He just chooses not to pay people.

If they aren't careful they might end up with a nice juicy winding up order, and then he will mysteriously pay, and then start the whole process over again.

It became clear to us that Bolton entered into a contract to loan and then buy Christian last August without the means to honour it, and perhaps the intention to do so as well. They haven't even paid his wages for the last four months (we have).
It's not just FGR that have been let down badly by Bolton, but Christian too.
Bolton's Chairman, Ken Anderson, made a lot of promises on the last day of the transfer window, both to Christian and FGR, and has kept none of them. This is all his work and from talking to Ken he feels immune from the consequences - but some of these promises are written in legally binding contracts, and we'll be pursuing them.

That's pretty damning. And hilarious.

Now that Vitória has been sacked, you can feel a big difference in the atmosphere. A good home match day, first got two goals in and ended up turning the tables and winning 4-2.

Just had to share today!

Attachments

• IMG_20190106_172148.jpg
    IMG_20190106_172148.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20190106_165033.jpg
    IMG_20190106_165033.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20190106_165105.jpg
    IMG_20190106_165105.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 19
Rooney got arrested at the airport about 4 miles to the south, and was held in jail at the court about 4 miles to the west. I missed my chance to go harass him. :icon_lol:

If they aren't careful they might end up with a nice juicy winding up order, and then he will mysteriously pay, and then start the whole process over again.

Ken Anderson has told FGR to start winding up proceedings if they wish and he will be ok as he is a secured creditor so will get his money back. The EFL have to start making noises on this shit soon. They were quick to jump out when clubs were crying over us but this is some serious shit now and they have to act.

Ken Anderson has told FGR to start winding up proceedings if they wish and he will be ok as he is a secured creditor so will get his money back. The EFL have to start making noises on this shit soon. They were quick to jump out when clubs were crying over us but this is some serious shit now and they have to act.

What a total cunt that Anderson character is. Mind you it is Bolton so...

He needs to have his fit and proper test re-assessed. The cunt has no place in football.

He should've applied to go on Grand Designs before he started this, always goes tits up when some amateur tries to run a project themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back