• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, bless...

Fuck off. Play the match and get on with it. In fact, play the under 14s against Burton as you aren't going to lose a 9-0 lead are you.

West Brom have confirmed that The Liquidator had been removed from the pre-match playlist for now, "owing to complaints about the bad language it generated among some supporters."

West Brom have confirmed that The Liquidator had been removed from the pre-match playlist for now, "owing to complaints about the bad language it generated among some supporters."
Paddy's father in law killing people's fun again?

Statement from Wednesday which basically says "We are in the shit..FUUUUUUCK"

To make our situation 100% clear, we are not under any kind of embargo right now. However, if our problems cannot be solved by March when we submit our accounts to the EFL, another soft embargo is inevitable. This will become a full embargo if again the problems cannot be solved at the end of the financial year.

Thank the lord they have appointed a manager who knows how to work on a low budget, promote youth and not rely on older players who require £60k a week

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/dejphon-chansiri-statement/

Didn't realise Albion were being run by Craig Shakespeare.

His Twitter is locked down because he's a fat coward. Likes to dish it out but cannot take it back.

What a terrible terrible shame. I feel fucking dirty as I agree with something that cunt Anderson has done.

Massive cunt taking out an even more massive cunt is leaving me rather conflicted.

Watched the Brothers In Football documentary on BT tonight about Corinthian-Casuals. Excellent stuff (there's doubtless some artistic licence in there, but it's a good watch).

In news that will sadden Deutsch and the many other admirers of his unique abilities, Glen Johnson has retired.

In news that will sadden Deutsch and the many other admirers of his unique abilities, Glen Johnson has retired.

Incomprehensible that we went into three straight tournaments with him as our first choice RB. Coincidentally we won a grand total of three games in those tournaments.

I remember watching him when he first came through at West Ham and thought "looks very comfortable on the ball and confident for a young kid, he'll probably improve his defending as he goes on and you might have a player". The second bit just never happened, if anything he got worse as he went on.

Guys a lunatic, had already been barred from the training ground.

Sala mission is now officially recovery rather rescue. So,so sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back