• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

This was in a reform Facebook group I'm in (I join, troll until I'm booted, then find another one.

I didn't know whether to put this in the funny pictures/euros/ukip watch thread.
View attachment 10701
Disappointed there is no Queen.

Would probably boot out the Scottish McCann if I’m honest.

No concussion subs at this tournament seems wildly ass-backward in 2024.

To be replaced by the Scouse McCann?

Kante is just phenominal, and the ref has applied for a french passport at half time.

Broken nose for Mbappe looks like. Hope that doesn't keep him out long.

Edit: all getting a bit silly now as he's walked back on and immediately sat down.

Oh you're ahead of us Al! I was moaning about that little slap he was down for. Yeah bet that's hurt

cunt should be booked for that nonsense
Should be a fine for the medical staff as well IMO.

Oop, just seen I'm ahead by a bit! Definitely no faking but the shitehousing from him and the doctors was beyond the pale.

And rightly got booked!
i have really loved watching griezmann for years, but that was easily his worst performance.

No concussion subs at this tournament seems wildly ass-backward in 2024.
I dunno... you can pretty much replace half the team these days and have a lot bigger choice of who to bring on.

You'd still have a really hard time overstating just how good Kante is, huh? Feels like he can plug 3 gaps at once.

Austria zero attacking threat up top unfortunately, otherwise they could have got something from this.

Olivier already in MLS form!

Back