• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

Clive Tyldesley is so shit.

‘The goal stands!’

No Clive, they’ve disallowed it you tool.
Motson in the FA Cup final in 2008. Kanu scored and he wailed over the top that it had been disallowed.

Except it hadn't and there was absolutely no reason why it would even have been close, so now whenever the BBC replay it, there's no commentary.

Love to see football fans in the depths of misery until they suddenly find their mugs on the big screen.

Also, why is Danny Röhl on there? He may well be the next Klopp, I wouldn't have a clue, but his English isn't good enough for him to get anything meaningful across in a TV pundit setting.

Probably not the best night to pop in to a bar in Brugge and talk about the Euro's then...I might though

A couple of Straffe Hendrik's will soon get them right again.

Was at the game, really enjoyed that! Slovakians produced a brilliant atmosphere and the game itself had so many chances. Belgium are shockingly wasteful. Faes is dogshit, how does he start for a supposedly top international team? I wouldn't want him if we were in the Championship.

Was on the opposite side to where the disallowed goals were, but the way VAR is being applied here compared to the Prem is very refreshing. I thought both were fairly disallowed and added to the thrill of the game.

How could it not be an unnatural position when he's being pushed and shoved by the defender?

Austrian fullbacks look to be in for a painful day.

Back