• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

He's not a bad keeper overall but he does have a permanent rick in him.

Got a ton of Romanian coworkers who are losing their minds just now 😂

That's crap from Lunin again.

Got a ton of Romanian coworkers who are losing their minds just now 😂
Okay it's going to their heads a bit... Loving it for them tho.

Southgate dreadful 2nd half, kane needs to stay on his feet, he spent more time on his arse than humpty dumpty.
Rice was poor, saka was missing 2nd half, foden was just missing, and if trippier is the best left back we've got, jamal is going to peel him raw if we get lucky enough to meet spain at some point.
All in all, painfull.
Disagree on Kane, every time the ball was played up to him, he won the free kick, the ball stuck, superb from him.

Do people here think that Bellingham would have developed to the same extent that he has , if he had remained in the Premier League and not gone abroad ?
He's 20 , and last night played like a 28 year old at times , making some of the other England players look as if they needed a helping hand ( players with way more experience ) . I am exaggerating a small bit , but he's looking like a serious talent already at 20 .

Do people here think that Bellingham would have developed to the same extent that he has , if he had remained in the Premier League and not gone abroad ?
He's 20 , and last night played like a 28 year old at times , making some of the other England players look as if they needed a helping hand ( players with way more experience ) . I am exaggerating a small bit , but he's looking like a serious talent already at 20 .
Personally I think he's the most talented footballer England have produced since Rooney and he'd have thrived anywhere.

Back