• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

Phew job done. Disastrous start, good recovery, liked the set piece build-up on Bastoni's goal then the finish by Barella was superb. Italy played well but should have put the game to bed, spirited performance by Albania second half but Italy looking good again.

Didn't like the look of Chiesa when he went off, hopefully he'll be OK for the Spain game which I shall be watching somewhere in Vilamoura!

Phew job done. Disastrous start, good recovery, liked the set piece build-up on Bastoni's goal then the finish by Barella was superb. Italy played well but should have put the game to bed, spirited performance by Albania second half but Italy looking good again.

Didn't like the look of Chiesa when he went off, hopefully he'll be OK for the Spain game which I shall be watching somewhere in Vilamoura!

1 point should see you through from here but obviously you want to finish as high as you can

Not optimistic about the Spain game, a point would be great and probably enough but on tonight's performance would hope we could beat Croatia

Urgh Daniele Orsato is ref for tonight for reference he’s the absolute clown who was in charge of Real v City 2 years ago and made some bizzare decisions.

Amazing support for the Dutch in my old hometown, looks incredible that sea of orange.

Was just thinking about that as was reading about an axe man who has been shot in a fanzone in St Pauli

Nearish a Dutch fanzone apparently but could well have nothing to do with the football, it's absolutely nowhere near the HSV ground.

Goal Poland! Very poor defending off a corner.

Ayyyyy MLS goal

Bad miss Depay, no composure.

Been surprised with how forward thinking Poland have been, they were one of the most negative teams I've ever seen at the World Cup.

Been surprised with how forward thinking Poland have been, they were one of the most negative teams I've ever seen at the World Cup.
I can only imagine what they were like when Ross's Dad from Friends was in charge.

This new guy seems to have a lot of goodwill as they were going nowhere when he took over.

Polish manager has to be the best dressed, quality suit with waistcoat
Can normally rely on Italy (Mancini was immaculate at 2021) but Spalletti was wearing a shocker last night. Looked like a nice suit jacket from the front, but got ITALIA across the back like a trackie top! Bizarre.

Back