• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

Just you wait until Gareth rocks the M&S tonight...

Can normally rely on Italy (Mancini was immaculate at 2021) but Spalletti was wearing a shocker last night. Looked like a nice suit jacket from the front, but got ITALIA across the back like a trackie top! Bizarre.
It was a very odd garb. All the players wear it too and looks too short and tight for a jacket, bit like a cross between a cardigan and a jacket. Mind you, I still don't think Italy look right in Adidas

E3rHPflWYAEk4Tj

Look at that. Outstanding.

Xavi is an annoying shit.... as well as useless...

Dutch have second round or QF elimination written all over them. Decent but nowhere near enough quality to win it.

Wout Carthorse comes up with the goods

Wout Carthorse comes up with the goods
If the Dutch had continued lumping it into him against Argentina at the last World cup then there'd be a different name on the trophy from 2022.

Most inexplicable piece of coaching I've ever seen, gets you back in the game, Argentina can't remotely deal with him and its carnage any time they swing it in to him. Extra time comes, lets carry on? No just knock the ball around for 30 minutes then lose on penalties which the Dutch are historically awful at in major tournaments.

Apparently all going fine, group of obvious hooligans, no one sure if brits or serbs, comes around the corner and it all goes tits up.

Apparently all going fine, group of obvious hooligans, no one sure if brits or serbs, comes around the corner and it all goes tits up.

Apparently police broke it up as soon as it started, gets zero coverage if it’s any other group of fans.

If the Dutch had continued lumping it into him against Argentina at the last World cup then there'd be a different name on the trophy from 2022.

Most inexplicable piece of coaching I've ever seen, gets you back in the game, Argentina can't remotely deal with him and its carnage any time they swing it in to him. Extra time comes, lets carry on? No just knock the ball around for 30 minutes then lose on penalties which the Dutch are historically awful at in major tournaments.
Yep, all of the momentum was with them and they went in to safety first mode. Ridiculous.

Slovenia caught napping there from that throw in.

Lovely flick by Wind into Eriksen and 1-0.

Sporar for Slovenia is the guy who scored against us for Slovan Bratislava

I thought we overplayed the ball.... but Denmark take it to another level...

Back