• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

If it's real I would guess it will be announced in the morning. I'm pleased if so. Scored for Them today!

"It's magic, you know... Dicko, Afobe, Ojo!"

Yeah, done deal then.

He was decent for Wigan by the sounds of it so looking forward to seeing what he can do.

He's got one of those new houses at the back of houses opposite Miller and Carter
Would he go that way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Uncle lives there, in the flat below Matt Doherty's.

There seems to be no reason why this wouldn't be a thing, Ojo! I do hope that it's true!

Where has the Ojo thing come from? Had 3 scousers (2 actual scousers and 1 a season ticket holder) text me this evening to say we are getting him. I am thinking this might have some legs purely because he sounds Sako-eqsue in what they are describing, maybe I just want us to replace him but I have some hope about this. They are excited about him being good though.

I think we're signing him as Moxley thinks it will shut the fans up as it fits the song

I'm sure all these footballers will be chuffed with basically having their addresses posted on a fan forum :icon_lol:

Just hope it's with a view to permanence.

Can't believe there's any chance of it being with a view to a permanent deal. Anyway, sod that - where's he going to live??

Been out all afternoon how an earth has this thread become a case of "guess who I've seen"

Sounds to me you read all the replies eagerly thinking we'd made an exciting new signing and only bitter disappointment waited at the end for you.... LMFAO.

Where has the Ojo thing come from? Had 3 scousers (2 actual scousers and 1 a season ticket holder) text me this evening to say we are getting him. I am thinking this might have some legs purely because he sounds Sako-eqsue in what they are describing, maybe I just want us to replace him but I have some hope about this. They are excited about him being good though.

I also had a Liverpool fan text me last night to say Ojo was on his way to us. IIRC, he's very raw - pacey and skillful but like most players of his age, lacking a little in end product. Be good to get another winger in though as we definitely need some cover.

f450d4041a3d1c04cff08e95e1f04e1c.jpg

That's not their official account though, is it?

No, but with 300k of followers I'd guess it's a pretty reliable account.

Does 300k really count for much given the size of Liverpool's fanbase?

Back