• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

After we got promoted he was revving his Ferrari down by Weatherspoons. But I imagine he has a few cars!

Pretty sure Sako lives in Lower Penn, RVLP lives opposite my Dad, very nice place it is too, that's for nothing more than naked name dropping.

He was definitely in Pattingham for the first year or so. Next door but one to some family friends.

You mean you don't research your links and jost post rubbish? I don't believe it.

Strange that Johnny, only this week you said Kevin Thelwell had a lot of experience of first team signings, at Derby. When I put up a link, from wikipedia to show that he was only first team coach for 2 days before being replaced, you said you didn't care what wiki said, you know better.
I left it at that, because I knew you were looking for confrontation. It looks like you still are.

That reliable source wiki? As I said at the time, my own experience tells me what Kevin Thelwell did in terms of recruitment, you clearly do not have that experience. Therefore you choose what you want to believe. I don't believe you know the difference between recruitment and first team signings either. Just to educate you on this. Recruitment is an ongoing process that can take hours, days, months and in some cases years, signings are made within minutes after the recruitment process is complete.

I have never been involved in signing a player but I spent 10 seasons in recruitment and I've never managed a professional team either.

As for confrontation, I think you're just a little sensitive.

Is that Wombourne?

Jackett lives lower Penn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy Bunns Lane for RVLP, I'm pretty sure I either heard or read somewhere that Sako had moved to Showell lane, could be mistaken I suppose.

Billy Bunns Lane for RVLP, I'm pretty sure I either heard or read somewhere that Sako had moved to Showell lane, could be mistaken I suppose.
Thought I saw him!
Jackett lives off the Stourbridge road, close to Miller and Carter

Seems so strange that we know where they live down to the street name; rarely does this happen in American sports.

That reliable source wiki? As I said at the time, my own experience tells me what Kevin Thelwell did in terms of recruitment, you clearly do not have that experience. Therefore you choose what you want to believe. I don't believe you know the difference between recruitment and first team signings either. Just to educate you on this. Recruitment is an ongoing process that can take hours, days, months and in some cases years, signings are made within minutes after the recruitment process is complete.

I have never been involved in signing a player but I spent 10 seasons in recruitment and I've never managed a professional team either.

As for confrontation, I think you're just a little sensitive.

It is difficult to reason with someone who knows better than Wikipedia and everyone else.

Back