• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

A few suggestions this morning that we are having conversations with Sunderland about Buckley - just wonder if we're discussing Bridcutt as opposed to Buckley? Always quite liked Bridcutt and wasn't he Brighton's PoS for a couple of years?

Also suggestions in some scurrilous rags that Hause is a target for Martinez at Everton.

And in very old news, in a Billy Sharp interview he mentions how he was signing for a Wolves in 2007 before Sheffield United came in for him.

Not sure that a relatively senior player still in contract at a Prem team would fit into our wage structure, unless they were to get a pay off or take a large drop. You'd have thought that both of those players would be on/want more than the £14k we supposedly have as a ceiling

Apparently there's 4 other championship clubs in for him, wages would be a stumbling block to the move decent enough player at this level but think the reason Sunderland are off loading is because he ain't got it in the PL.

Also suggestions in some scurrilous rags that Hause is a target for Martinez at Everton.

And in very old news, in a Billy Sharp interview he mentions how he was signing for a Wolves in 2007 before Sheffield United came in for him.

Fairly certain that before Hause signed for us he was being watched by Everton. Yep - just checked http://www.skysports.com/football/n...on-are-chasing-wycombe-defender-kortney-hause

Simply makes the point that if we don't go up this season 3 or 4 of our best young players are going to be off

I was born in Manchester and ended up supporting Wolves. It has certainly been a roller coaster of a ride. Sometimes good, sometimes not so good, but rarely boring.

There are still a group of 'glory supporters' from the 50s / 60s hanging on :)

Were we ever to get to that point again I could see PR being important, for now though keeping quiet about our plans is best business practice.

Cambridgeshire born and bred yet Wolves all my life as I had the kit aged 9. Change wives but dont change your team

Linked with Elliott Bennett too apparently

After the Dwight Gayle false alarm yesterday a Palace fan on FF has said Fulham have agreed a loan for Gayle subject to a medical.

I hope people realise, that I got the link off another forum. There were many well known posters who got taken it by it. It certainly wasn't my intention to put a false link up.

I hope people realise, that I got the link off another forum. There were many well known posters who got taken it by it. It certainly wasn't my intention to put a false link up.

You mean you don't research your links and jost post rubbish? I don't believe it.

Don't worry about it - you weren't the only one to be taken in by it and I don't believe you'd have posted it unless you thought it was genuine.

People get treated differently on this forum, depending if they are in the small clique. I realised that a long time ago!
Indeed. I'm sure that I saw Sako's Ferrari in the club car park when I went to Asda this morning.

Back