• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

It's all based on one Daily Mirror report isn't it? Last I looked the Mirror was an awful rag making crap up on a daily basis. Of course if they were listening in that would be different...

I thought that was their official Twitter. FFS Penk. It's like the fake Dwight Gayle tweet all over again!

Found something on sports mole but I suppose it's no different from what the Mirror have said.

Anyone know when the official squad numbers for 2015/16 will be announced?

According to Twitter Ojo has signed on loan until January 1st

Tim number 2 has confirmed there is some interest but not a done deal.

Yep - may have prematurely ejaculated due to spoof account. Apologies if that's the case

nice, confirmed on wolves official twitter..finally somebody in, even if we never can sign him permanently

Wolves ‏@OfficiaI_WoIves 11m11 minutes ago

Wolves are pleased to announce the loan signing of @sheyi_ojo from @lfc until January 1st. Give him a warm welcome! #WelcomeSheyi #wwfc

ok, that is another fake account i guess, damn twitter

That account is as obvious as the nose on people's faces... Oh lord.

i just searched for sheyi oyo, and a lot of things came up..one was that officiaI_woIves, with I:s instead of L:s..obviously not following that crap

Le fondre having medical - that's according to Walesonline who reckon he's signing on loan

wouldnt mind Le Fondre, proven goalscorer and used to play as an impact sub

I'll take that.

Bright to offer the fourth striking option.

Back