• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Looks decent on YouTube. Good dribbler and can play on the wing as well as up front, TT would be happy.

It's Matthew Hoppe, 20, an American forward playing for Schalke.

No idea of he's any good.
He is extremely raw but I love him. He's got a lot of Clint Dempsey about the way he plays; full effort all the time, enormous chip on his shoulder, always looking to create and be positive.

He's not ready for the Prem just now but IMO he has the potential to be a truly excellent player. Probably got a lower ceiling than the likes of Christian Pulisic, but that's hardly a knock.

Us and Monaco linked. So, probably not us then...
On this note, do we have any concrete evidence about the sorts of wages our players are on?

As in, I assume that even with Barcelona being willing to pay half of Coutinho's wages, he's probably still out of our price bracket.

In a world where you can bet on Patrick Cutrone being Serie A top scorer for 2021/22 or Philippe Coutinho joining Wolves, pick Option A. There's daring to dream and straitjacket territory.

Definitely, just using him as an example since I know his wages are being subsidized, so to speak.

On this note, do we have any concrete evidence about the sorts of wages our players are on?

As in, I assume that even with Barcelona being willing to pay half of Coutinho's wages, he's probably still out of our price bracket.
Mout (and Rui when here) is our top earner at around £100k per week

More chance of this forum declaring Adama perfect and agreeing to never discuss his abilities again than Wolves signing Coutinho

EDIT - Load of old bollocks...

Apparently Fox Sports Brazil are the source

Last edited:
I think the original source is a really obscure account on Twitter with 2k followers, but seemingly no past of just chatting shite. Seems to me that the person behind the account may actually know someone or something?

7E4765AC-614F-4F30-91A4-F57331E8CBF9.jpeg

Apart from that guy, aren't most of the links about three years old?

You do some deep diving on Twitter Jinks

Back