• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

It has, a little bit like the Kessie one where it's always about how the player doesn't want to join us

If the long term plan is self-sufficiency spending over £15m on a 30 year old makes no sense whatsoever.

Oliviera link seems like the most legit one we’ve had recently. We’re desperate for a midfielder so hopefully he’s decent if he ends up here!

What's the deal with us and Roma, feeder clubs or just Mendes?

I did think that too, maybe we'll do a swopsies with Moutinho in the deal
At moment we need more options in midfield so I’d be reluctant to let Moutinho go. As it stands we’ve only really got Moutinho, Neves, Donk and MGW at a push. If we let Moutinho go we’d still need another player.

Based on nothing other than gut feel, I don't think Moutinho will go now the season has started, he seems like a fully committed kind of guy and I think it's him that would be making that decision rather than the club

Maybe that chef at the Mount is really ITK...

West Ham have been offered the chance to sign Barcelona playmaker Philippe Coutinho – but so have Leicester and Wolves. [Mirror]

Yeah, looks like rumours linking us to various midfielders are off and away. Sky Sports Italy are apparently running with Diawara, based off of reporting from Il Tempo and Roma Press.

Also talk that we’ve been offered Ilaix Moriba from Barca.

Yeah that Moriba one was 90min football so ignore 😂

Love Twitter rumours - Some half baked account says something and within an hour it is all over the place and we become convinced its true.
"must be true there are 500 accounts tweeting it"

It's Matthew Hoppe, 20, an American forward playing for Schalke.

No idea of he's any good.

Back