• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Apart from that guy, aren't most of the links about three years old?
Ha! hadn't even looked at the date of the one I posted

Lets call this one a slow burner of a deal...

I think the original source is a really obscure account on Twitter with 2k followers, but seemingly no past of just chatting shite. Seems to me that the person behind the account may actually know someone or something?

View attachment 4215
Apparently it was a joke on his part and now a whole load of internet ***** have grasped onto it in desperation.

Just seen that and take everything in my previous post back.

Desperate times. For the love of God, Jeff… sign somebody!
I reckon you should @Wolves and suggest that we sign someone, seems to be a hell of a lot of that on my timeline lately. Always hilarious, obviously. Time for a purge...

I reckon you should @Wolves and suggest that we sign someone, seems to be a hell of a lot of that on my timeline lately. Always hilarious, obviously. Time for a purge...
I think Wolves admin muted the word “announce” amongst various similar phrases years ago.

The fact that we're only being linked with players who we've been "watching" for multiple years now says to me that it's all lazy journalism.

I'd bet a tenner that our next signing isn't someone we've been linked with previously.

Ruben Semedo chat seems to still be doing the rounds. The only things I know about him are (i) the 5 year suspended prison sentence and ban from entering Spain offences, and (ii) he plays CM/DM.

Putting to one side his unsavoury off-field exploits, is he any good?

My entire sample size of watching him was him getting sent off after about half an hour against us, and Greek football is shit, so I wouldn't be that keen.

Ruben Semedo chat seems to still be doing the rounds. The only things I know about him are (i) the 5 year suspended prison sentence and ban from entering Spain offences, and (ii) he plays CM/DM.

Putting to one side his unsavoury off-field exploits, is he any good?
He's been seen in the Scotlands Post Office, if that helps...

I kept off the forum all day as a sort of self-imposed 'let the transfers come to you' type of thing, and it's so direly quiet on here I am even missing all your usual stupid jokes and puns!!! The lack of news has even crushed that out of you.

Back